View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

A 2N2D trip that started well, turned disastrous due to 2 crappy movie and 1 wechat FL that didn't quite matched the description. But, on last afternoon, this trip was "saved" by a masseuse. Of all the masseuse I had at this joint, she's easily the best. And she didn't even had to take off her clothes for me to feel that way.

4 Shots Fired

FL 1 - an RTF. So, satisfaction is there. 8/10, young too. A bit lacking on the breast, but the type I go for, seldom can find big breast one.

FL 2 - WeChat 1 - shown 1 picture and send another person. Should have rejected it, but I was blinded by her good looks. Mistake. End up this cannot, that cannot, still have the cheek to ask me for taxi and makan money. Didn't give of course. 3/10

FL 3 - Was a last minute decision to call for one. Should have stuck to initial thought of calling my regular in. Anyway, girl came in ++ 2 sizes. But, at least she serviced well. 5/10.

ML 4 - Thanks to a bro here for letting me try this babe. I'm so satisfied with her massage that I switched my phone off to prevent being disturbed. What's even "scary" is that she's just 21 years old. 9/10, not full point because I believe everyone has room for improvement. Maybe 10 if she allow taking off her clothes.

Saw Alien & King Arthur. Nothing wrong with the show, just don't appeal to me. And King Arthur has got nothing linked to the legend King Arthur. At least not the ones I read about.

Went Newton discotheque for the first time. Left after 20 mins. Lucky it costed only 40k rp for the entry ticket.

Trip Rating : 4/10 initially, ended 7/10.