View Single Post
Old 14-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
I saw the tissue box that u are looking for at the convenience shop beside Hana hotel today.
Cost is 11,000 Rp.
Thank you bro,at least i know what the pricing is like now...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
wow! interesting...
could direct me a way that I can get more info.
Here's more information which i extracted from their website :

http://www.telkomsel.com/malaysia-singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I did spends quite a bit on phone.
To check the total points you have (if you are using Telkomsel),beside using the 'apps' on their website via a smart phone (maybe a comp works too),i simply just sms : POIN and i send the message to 777.

I made a terrible mistake yesterday by dialing the above FROM Singapore and got burnt 6k rupiah. So check your Total points only when you are in Batam (or any part of Indonesia). Cheaper that way.

Below is the site that you can see what you can do with your points.. (Rewards!!)

http://www.telkomsel.com/poin

You will have to select Location Batam 1st (if you are in Batam). But having said that,there are also a lot of offers (aka rewards) NOT stated on their websites and only view-able when you go on-site to the shopping mall where there are banners outside selected shops stating the offers. Meaning offers like Bento Tei Restaurant were not stated on the website but when i walked to City Walk Mall,the restaurant do have the Telkomsel banner stating their offers.

If you shop around BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall or other major malls in Batam,you should notice many such banners stating their offers and how to claim its offers. Usually given in a form of voucher/s over the sms itself on your phone.

Do note that accumulated points are valid for a period of 1 year. Meaning if you have top up your telkomsel sim card from Jan 2017 till now with a juta,you are likely to have accumulated 200 points (base on 5k/point). And 200 points can really give you quite a bit of something,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info