View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
The Great Wall

New movie,in Batam...and just started today. So ticket price might cost 35k rupiah per ticket on some theaters. They were already screening all over Batam now,hehehe...

The Great Wall

The Trailer

The storyline :

Set in the 15th century, the film follows soldiers who are in search of gunpowder and come across the Great Wall of China as it is being constructed by the Chinese. The soldiers then discover that the huge wall is not only built to keep the Mongolians from invading, but also to keep out supernatural creatures.

Looks like a not bad movie...with so many famous actors and actresses in it,hehehe...

...and about actress,this one look good huh? I dont know who she is,but she looks like someone i knew few years ago,hehehe...so i think i might go watch this movie in memory of 'her'.

Files hidden inside the Spoiler Button were animated pictures bigger than 10mb
click at your own data cost

( Click to show/hide )

With so many famous actors and actresses,i doubt this movie will allow much limelight to be shone on most. Nonetheless,this is a major project by a popular director,so i think it shouldnt be really bad.

Dont forget NOT to buy food and drinks from the theater,hehehe...as usual,eating and the drinking in the theater isnt very good...just imagine when you watched this part of the movie...

( Click to show/hide )

...and everything on both your hands start spilling all over your seat how? You wet the seat for the next guy who is watching the same movie. Not very considerate right?

Ok,i think i loh soh enough this time round,enjoy this movie...enjoy your girls,enjoy Batam.

Cheers!

Next movie I am watching out for :

...coming in close to CNY time and its a Monkey King-related movie,hehehe...seems like every year during CNY also have some Monkey King movie coming out huh? Will there be more lessons for me to pick up? Hehehe...we will see.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info