View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

raj took a look at the clock. he told us we had to clear the room as the next class might be coming in to prepare.

raj: you have dinner plans?

xiao hui: erm yes. have to go home and eat tonight. must tell helper eating out in advance..

raj: want a lift? which area you live ?

xiao hui waited for him to pack.. turns out, raj ride one of those harley like motorbikes. he helped her with the helmet, he got on first then she tried to climb on, but she made a mess of it not on purpose as she was kind of scared. she pressed her breasts on his back. raj was very happy about it. xiao hui wrapped her arms around his tummy, holding it.. he giggled..

raj: wait ah.

he adjusted something in front..

raj: you are scared right.. don't grab me here la. can grab anywhere else you want. here ticklish for me..

he lifted her hands and lowered them, and placed them at the area below his tummy and above his penis... the tip of xiao hui's last three fingers felt something hard!