Thread: KL Clubs
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
KL Clubs

Just came back from my 2 weeks business trip in KL. Before i went to KL, was trying to search some latest information on clubs in KL but not much info. So i decided to open up this thread to share information and maybe update more pick up joints which i miss out this trip. I'm going to KL again after CNY. Below were some of the clubs that i went.

Beach Club
Went there twice. It's really crowded with foreigners especially. Highly recommended if u are looking for more mature ladies, mostly Viet and some russian and eastern europe girls. Price start from 300-500 for ST and 600-800 LT, it all depends on timing and ur negotiation skill. Some girls start really early maybe ard 8pm so if u go later, when they already had their 2nd round, u might get to bargain for cheaper deal. The girls that i had is very young and from Viet (her name is Tina), we negotiated to 600 for LT. I tried some other girls the next day, some they really insist for 800, u can just ignore and move on. Tina is well worth the money, young and fair. I can exchange contact if any bro here want it. We came out for dinner again before i leave KL.
The music is Beach club is quite good and i like the environment, there's indoor and outdoor section which is brighter that u can see the girls more clearly Some tips - u can get uber/grab car to Beach club easily. When u leave the club. just ignore the taxi drivers in front, they all just stand outside the club waiting for water fish, u just ignore and tell them u drive , just walk further up and use ur Uber. Just dont ask them to stop in front of beach club

Thai Club
This place is all VIET, zero THAI girls to my surprise. Wonder why they name this Thai club lol. This place have younger Viet girls. But they are also more business minded. They wont chat with u for free like how the girls talk to u in Beach club. It's all straight to business. They can chat with u but u need to buy them RM50 one drink to start with. If u dont buy them drink they will just leave. ST and LT is quite similar to Beach Club.
They also have indoor and outdoor. Thai club is smaller if compare to beach club. I prefer beach club environment as the music is better. Thai club is a little too dark indoor, u cant see the girls clearly. The music is not so good and abit too loud. Maybe i'm too old. I had a viet girl for LT as well, negotiated to rm400 for ST and add another rm300 to rm700 for LT. U can always start with ST if u are interested, test their skill and continue to LT if u want. Just negotiate with the girl up front. There's alot of viet girls in Thai club, more then beach club. so just take ur time and choose the best one. My girl, 23 yrs old, is superb as she promised to make me really happy and she delivered, she did everything i want i may be back for her.

Zouk
to be continue