Old 09-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
story time......

pls increase my point if you like what you read.
pls don't decrease my point if you hate it. not everyone has similiar taste......

thanks a bunch.......

my first milf :

ive always had the hots for this older milf that i used to work with but she has always had a bfriend it seemed so the chance never arose till last year she still has a bfriend but i was invited over to my surprise he was watching tv up stairs and her and i were downstairs we talked for awhile and she left and said i will be right back so she came back with a very sexy outfit on and we kissed and started having sex on the couch i was nervous as hell worried her bfriend might come down and catch us but she kept saying he knows dont worry we finished i went home was still worried about it a few days later i went back there i was upstairs with her he left to go somewhere so i was fingering her out on the couch upstairs and he came him the room and i stopped when i saw him he said why did u stop so after that i knew he liked to share and he didnt mind sharing his gfriend it went on for awhile and it was the best sex i ever had maybe the thrill of getting caught her and i almost did once we were having making out in the camper her bfriend was inside watching tv and all of a sudden her daughters car pulled in the driveway so we had to stop for awhile then after she went inside we went back to making out and had awesome sex and held each other for awhile till it was time to go sometimes i miss it but i also realize it would never be something that could last for ever cause she still has a bfriend