View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dummy Ang Moh Italian towing Chathy Pacific's Boeing 777 & Rome Airport whack lamp po

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Cathay Pacific passenger plane crashed into the lamppost during the towing of the airport. The right wing was badly damaged.[Sing Tao Daily]Sing Tao Daily13.2k people trackingAugust 15, 2018, 10:14 PMThe Cathay Pacific passenger plane crashed into the lamp post. Online picture[Sing Tao Daily News] The Facebook page of the social networking site circulated photos and saw a Boeing 777 airliner of Cathay Pacific Airways. At the Ciampino Airport in Rome, Italy, the wing hit the lamp post during...

Dummy Ang Moh Italian towing Chathy Pacific's Boeing 777 & Rome Airport whack lamp post & ruined wing! GPGT! ???!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.