View Single Post
Old 27-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Is there anything wrong to request Anal with wife for ejection after normal doggle?

Actually when i penetrated my wife with doggle style on bed, she normally lie down and raised her butt high for me to penetrated her pussy. Then got one time we will enjoying our sex and when i am going getting my climax, i requested from my wife to perform anal on her and she did not resist.

So i pull out my didi and try to anal my wife from behind, i think with the water she had when i penetrated her, its make me easy to go anal with my wife. I ask her is it the anal i am penetrating and she just yell with yes!@

Then i feel very tight feeling for my didi and with a few stroke within 10 sec, i eject all my load into my wife anal. After i pulled out, my wife rush to the toilet and said she shit out all my sperm.

Just gentle feedback is this anal sex with wife consider dirty or disgusting?/ Is it better to perform with wife rather than with hooker or ah gua?

What kind of disease me and my wife will get through anal? i hope i will not hurt my wife and myself while performing this anal sex with her.

I did think of cum inside her mouth but i feel disrespectful to her so i always go for the normal way until maybe i am tire of the same way so i requested anal with her.