View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sexual Positions *For a woman who wants to have intercourse for the first time*

Woman on top is recommended for women who are having sex for the first time because it puts them in control of the situation. The woman is in a position to engulf the penis/dildo at her own rate of comfort. Of course the other person has some control of the situation too because they are constantly talking/sharing feelings throughout this whole experience. In this position, the person on bottom should tilt her or his hips, back flat on the ground. This allows for an angle that often many women enjoy. In this position, the person on top often lies atop with her legs stretched out or bent. Sometimes, she may sit straight up and slide up and down. Many women report that they really like this position because of the added genital stimulation (the vulva rubs up against the person on bottom's pelvic bone). In addition, men (again, if they are coordinated) can stimulate their partner's vulva (and/or breasts and/or other body parts) with their hands or women could masturbate themselves while having intercourse. Many people on bottom find this particularly pleasurable because of the added visual stimulation of seeing her breast. For a woman who appears self-conscious, I recommend telling the woman how much you are enjoying the way she moves, and how good it feels. This may help her relax. As she relaxes, she may start to enjoy herself more. Actually, this tip goes to all people. Positive reinforcement of pleasurable sensations/movements is a good way to encourage your partner to continue whatever she/he is doing.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here