View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Infront of BCS got so many ojek on standby. Just spend SGD$1, took an ojek to DC mall and cross the road. Then start your search from there.
No need waste time to walk just to save Rp10k.
Hmm...reminds me when bro blackpage 1st shared about MM some years ago. I didnt know how to get there as there was no map back then,hehehe...end up i took nearly an hour walking from Formosa hotel to find the exact location of the joint,hehehe...

For those who knew the exact location,it can be pretty easy but those who dont,its actually more advisable to take an ojek or taxi to a nearby landmark, eg Hotel or coffee shops etc before walking there. In the case of Bunga, its as your mentioned,hit DC mall 1st and start searching from there onward.

Example, if i want to go to Kupu Kupu,i take a taxi to either Hai Kee coffee shop or Hotel 18,from there i start my search (or my walkthrough).

Another word of caution (a reminder to others),if i spend 10k rupiah and take an ojek directly to a booking joint,i am actually not paying 10k rupiah to the ojek. I am more likely to be indirectly paying around 110k to 310k rupiah extra to the ojek/taxi (if i happen to book a girl there),hehehe...booking joint pays taxi/ojek commission from girls i booked.

I wouldnt suggest anyone walking from BCS to booking joint but i would more likely to suggest combining your advise together.

1. As you have already said,take an ojek to a prominent place nearby a booking joint,thereafter walk to destination.

2. Use the FREE shuttle services provided by hotels (if any) in around BCS area to reach Nagoya Hill Mall,from there,walk to Formosa (about 5 mins) and then head to booking joint shopping,hehehe...just another option.

Sorry,i have the tendency to speak from a stingy-man mindset.

( Click to show/hide )

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info