View Single Post
Old 23-03-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Thinking of that bitch from ktv still piss me off. So ....my time with her is her time wasted. Wts

Today i had a little time between lunch and a meeting. Popped by 1658a for a quick firing exercise if not then a shower.
40minutes is all i can spare. I asked okt botak for a gal for quickie. Wh02 call over qiqi.

Matured look from certain angle looks like teresa teng when in certain angle. Very friendly lady with positive feel and energy

Nice butt for a big doggie bang facing the mirror. Neh neh is a cup b but let me suck like a baby. Obliging to try many diff positions. 30minutes for a quickie i finish her off with my hellfire firing into her hole in missionery.

Showered . Recharged and back to office for a pre board meeting. Good to recharge before a stressful meeting
Bro, sorry to hear that you got KC trapped by the KTV gal. $3k a month for just 2 bonks? That's a damn expensive lover to keep, even way higher than local FLs. Not trying to rub salt on your wound but unfortunately it's a common encounters I have seen.

There are very very few genuine KTV gals who are into long term relationship. Even those who are potential end up being influenced and corrupted after being in such environment for a while. It's like you working in an environment surrounded by gorgeous SYTs all the time and still trying to remain dedicated to your gf. The temptations are just too overwhelming to resist!

I hope you will get over this disappointing experience, take it as a lesson learned, so you can master the game better the next round :-D Cheers!