View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HueThuy View Post
Somehow they missed / avoided VIP ? ... hmmmn
Typhoon did not miss VIP..... it landed last friday. Dunno wats the damage caused as I was outcall to small shop by the girl.

That afternoon I was in JB but did not know whether VIP open or not..... also no one from here reply me. Fortunately I have one of the girl wechat and message her. She arrange for me to meet her at small shop nearby but I dun know where the location so I wait for her downstair at the foodstalls beside The Store.

30 mins later she arrive but not from VIP..... she actually came from her home. She brought me to the small shop which is not very near.... walk about 20 mins. It is a shophouse along Jln Perisai and need to pass Bangkok spa and Saigon1..... same row but at the other end.

She told me she stay at home because kor kor told her got checking so she and her housemates all did not go to work.
When she received my message..... kor kor allow her to meet me but told her to go to the small shop instead of VIP. So that's why she brought me there.

I thought it would be cheaper since the small shop have no makan or facilities..... but she still collected rm228 from me saying kor kor told her to collect that amount.