Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
Wow.... I dint noe it mixed with K & S. I was recommend by captain to try it when I told him I am too shag to go for another round after he ask me to mirror again. After drinking it suddenly feeling energetic and no problem take girl for round 2. And I feel alert throughout the night and only fell asleep in the morning after eating breakfast. So everytime I go ViP I will ask for "special" TKA coffee otherwise they will give the normal TKA coffee. Now only I know why the "special" is so keng. Lucky I only drink it in ViP and never tabao back.

But looking back on those occasions that I drank.... got some side effects. For the following few days after drinking it I will have running nose and feeling lethagic and sometimes also have diarrhoea. But all these symptoms disappear when I go VIp and drink it again.

Thanks for the warning guys...... I will avoid this drink and VIP from now onwards. Damn unscrupulous of them to scam us like that. Fortunately I was not regular drinker and did not get addicted.
Fyi, you are oredi showing withdrawal symptoms so whaddaya mean you are not addicted.