View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bronzegod,

May I ask, are u also gonna contribute FR of the newbies freely in this new thread of yours? Or you still need certain preconditions to be fulfilled b4 you do so?

What you have done in your other somewhat controversial personal thread and this thread appeared to contradict your actual potential intent here. It seems like it is a double standard. Isn’t it very selfish of you? Obviously, if this particular thread is opened by another samster, it seems perfectly alright and I have nothing to query.
Lol. Why do you care?

I’ll be contributing FRs and info here just like I did in the Oct/nov/dec thread.

Whenever I find out about new arrivals, I’ll be posting them here too for all brothers, just like I did in the earlier new arrivals threads.

Most importantly, a happy and harmonious environment for honest exchange of info and FRs without agendas

My other personal thread operates differently, with no impact on this one