View Single Post
Old 20-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Far Kor Sun Monkey God Temple 花果山福廣宫

Yes it is mine friend. A Taoist myself, forgive me this temple is not listed as one of our country iconic place of workshop. Mine feeling it is next to PT but it so happen this trip.

So there are processions over this weekend? Then I believe should be held after 7 pm. It is sad, again I repeat the new generations of girls and operators did not continue the tradition of manning the temple. Actually I feel the gods does protect PT and its people, but if the people (mostly Malaysian) give up. Then it is going to be more run down in 2014.

The fence up that's ex odd numbers houses, we are educated RLD seems to be attracting under world figures. I had seen PRC women in heavy make up, dressing up leaving her hostels. One time one was waiting for bus to GL outside the Indian temple I knew because she asked people at the bus stop for directions.

Mine KP nature told me, next trip I would walk behind those houses and, recede you guys know what? I am local which many of you know, I blend into the crowd of ordinary horny man. Yes! I am not surprise some day, a PRC woman will sell me sex pills.

I urge authority to monitor and manage the FTs living in it. Soon there may be incidents happening then I pray no locals are harm. Let the FTs screw themselves not our problems.