View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Anyway, it didn't get sold. But, it's alright. I misunderstood the expiry date after all. The voucher code expires on 1/3/17, but I can use it to book trips beyond that date, as long as the booking ID made before 1/3/17. So, I can still use them to plan my trips after all.

Yup, all of us have different preferences. After having paid $28 for the tickets, it's difficult to have to pay $48, albeit to different destination. LOL.. OK lah, enough had been said about this topic. Now that Street tickets are now sold for 380,000 (instead of 290,000) for departure/return to/from Batam Centre, MAYBE it won't be long when ticket prices to both locations are just few dollars different. Until then, I shall keep buying $28 tickets for as long as I can.
Sad to see ferry tickets become more and more expensive...