View Single Post
Old 22-07-2003, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Summary 2

18. Skeleton to write FRs
well just enough heard from people who say don't know how to write FR.

Tell us about her
1) Face ... pretty, school gal, model, ah lian, CFM or innocent look
2) Figure .. tall or short, fleshy or slim
3) Boobs and Bums .. flat or good to grab
4) Hair style or any other oustandinging things ... make up, dressing, smell, etc.

Just write about what happen in the room.
1) In the room, close door got any action? .... straight bj, frenching, hugging, help you undress?
2) Shower .... anything special? any action?
3) Catbath / Paint job .... good or bad, wet or dry, front and back?
4) AR ... deep or light, long or short, single or many poistions
5) BJ ... lick like ice cream or bite like a bone or sword swallowing, single or many poistions
6) boobs play, drink milk, frenching allowed?
7) FJ ... cunt tight? KY or no KY? moanings, loud or soft? single or many poistions
8) Attitude ... sweet, sexy felling, friendly, chatty?
9) Any other comments ... mouth got smell? body smell? hair smell? special skills (hot tea bj, mint treatment)?
10) RTF ... yes or no

19. Don't Talk about RAW!
Please please, don't talk about doing RAW in here .... this is a public forum and anyone can read. You never know who is watching.

21. How much to trust the FRs?
From another thread, it had me thinking on this issue.

Here is nt views, FRs are only a guide and also look at who is the writer ... if many people say a gal is good then suddenly someone post a bad FR about her ... can still try as the last person could have her on a bad day. However if it is a PCN gal posted by many people then try at your own risk.

Always try the gals and see if they click with you. I have also have a few bad bonks but cannot blame others but if I repeat them then I can only blame myself for being forgetful ... that's why I keep a "try before" list now
22. Just a gentle reminder.. keep a tab on your emotion meter.

21. How much to trust the FRs?
From another thread, it had me thinking on this issue.
Here is my views, FRs are only a guide and also look at who is the writer ... if many people say a gal is good then suddenly someone post a bad FR about her ... can still try as the last person could have her on a bad day. However if it is a PCN gal posted by many people then try at your own risk.
Always try the gals and see if they click with you. I have also have a few bad bonks but cannot blame others but if I repeat them then I can only blame myself for being forgetful ... that's why I keep a "try before" list now

22. Just a gentle reminder.. keep a tab on your emotion meter.

23. Numbers
Saw a few newbies asking what does the 8899 means in the FRs, they mean Lorong 88 House 99.
Some Frs also got a G66 behind, these are usually for the Cat 40 gal number in the house. Cat 40 identify the gals by numbers while GL 80 / 150 uses names (ie Song Song) to identify the gals.

24. Never think that by calling a girl for the first time, you'll expect her to perform as per the FRs here...reason being that she's not too familiar with you, she might not be in the mood to really perform...bad customer before you, quarrel with someone, kenna tick by AV blah blah...so please create your own scenario in the room & see if you're both comfy.

25. Learn to respect the lady & you'll get hers back in return, I've tried this many times & it sure worked a lot for me. Just an example: I called "X" twice & was SOP, then the third time we became more friendly, she knew what I wanted & sure gave in to my request...no need persuasion...she just felt right to do it for me, she told me after the session was over.

26. Never think you are a super stud in the room, you fuck once or at most 3 times a day, these girls fuck more than 10 times, dun try to be a stud & end up like a joker. (that's what she may think)

27. About fingering the girl, I think most of us like it..but if you really must, wash your hands clean & check if she's comfortable... I know the girls & some of these poor creatures do apply "medicine" & suffer quite badly.

28. Never release any infos on the FRs here to them, they dun actually like it & we GUYS here will feel betrayed.

29. Never ill treat them to the extreme...I've heard bad & sick cases, which I will only mention one case: A guy calls the girl to sit with her clothes on..ask her sit down, den he bathes..den he ask the girl to shower with him WITH HER CLOTHES ON! Den there are slapping cases, abusive shouts at the girls...etc...

30. Never spoil the girl by showering them with extra tips, gifts etc...you may feel good doing it, but on the other hand..they dun really need it & you'll be spoiling market.

31. Meaning of GFE
sai nai means very gf type, close to your wife stickyness, lots of sweet talk, hugs and kisses .... over all make you feel like King, very 'song'!

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?

Last edited by comm; 01-05-2016 at 08:07 PM.