View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppais View Post
Guys, no squabbles here ok. lol.

Anyway i have been to their very localise ktv. Go in order 1 beer, 120baht, and its the big bottle kind, anyway for those who don't know, nana or soi cowboy is 150-180 baht for a small bottle.

And i can choose lady to sit with me. They actually all lingering outside the ktv and you can see clearly who is pretty and who is not.

Once you choose lady, lady come sit with you, its another 120baht for 45mins of companionship. Seriously, no LD or or what.Just 120 baht for 45 mins.

For the price, really nothing to complain. But they do not go booking. I ask direct lady, did not ask the mamasam who intro lady to me. I also did not tip the mamasam, fyi.

For senior bros, can enlighten me this kind of localise ktv, really no booking? I really doubt so because lady earn so little only.

Anyway its a chance encounter. Next time if i have chance to try another joint, will update again.

But defintely worth trying.

As for location, its near hua mak airport link, around 5 mins bike ride. Don't know the exact address, so i can't really give a good guide to it.
From your description it could either be Lad Phrao or Rhamkhamhaeng....

Post some pics of the area...... then I can zero in on the exact location for you.