View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
I won't put Twister at the same level as it's more of a coyote bar.
agogo bar would be rainbow chains & baccara(soi cowboy).
Glad u understand difference between a Coyote bar and gogo bar.
Some 'so called expert' coyote agents here don't understand that difference, and conflate the popularity of agogo bar (Baccara) to that of Coyote Bar (Arab bars). I believe these coyote bars feed off this confusion to steal customers looking to goto gogo bars....but of course thats my opinion which apparently not allowed here by 'so called expert' coyote agent/bar owner who will bully his opinion on you because he's been to Coyote bar more than all of us no conflict of interest here right

By the way, one reason i avoid Coyote bar such as Arab bar is because there is a long history of bill padding and false charges. if you don't believe read this article:
Quote:
“I know better than to go into an Arab-owned bar in Soi Cowboy. I’ve been (grossly) overcharged two times and I have vowed never to set foot in one of his bars again. Against my better judgment, I went into Midnite last week with an out-of-town friend .... they essentially doubled the total with phony chits. I was floored by the aggressive, blatant attempt to overcharge us. ....During the conversation, 5 Thai bouncers appeared and surrounded us. ....Moral of the story? Don’t EVER set foot in an Arab-owned bar again..... Bill padding scams are legendary in Angeles City bars in the Philippines, but are now, from the reports we’re hearing, becoming more common on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok.
http://www.wowasis.com/travelblog/?p=3770
Of course 'so called expert' will say its not a scam and the customer's fault for not asking charges, or letting someone slip checks into your cup. I guess this is the additude and culture of these Coyote bars...blame the customer. What used to happen to 'the customer is always right"?

Last edited by lost99; 12-01-2017 at 01:10 AM.