View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows how often do they girls in GL go for HIV test?

You don't have to be worried. Oral sex is not a major medium of HIV transmission. This means that it is theoretically possible (well, anything is possible, including getting hit by a meteorite), but extremely unlikely. No such case has ever been recorded in the entire history of HIV.

WLs get tested monthly, and it is compulsory. Monthly appointments are made and they go to the clinics for their testing. A WL told me this, so I guess it should be correct.

Many WLs go home long before their 2 year contract is up. Some because they are popular and have made enough. I know of at least 1 whose parents made her go home when they found out what she does for a living. Some go home because they don't like the working conditions, or feel they can make more back home. There are many reasons why they go home early. Nothing to be worried about.

To put your mind at ease, you can just go for an anonymous HIV test at the DSC clinic in Kelantan Lane. Google for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux002 View Post
She gave me unprotected oral sex. I am very afraid because she won't tell me why she leave so urgently. Seems she is trying to avoid the next test.