View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Nothing to do,since i have no trip summary to write on Jan 2017 (and i have just finish my yearly summary for 2016), so decide to look into another area of Batam. I remember i visited some of their Batam local's home before and i asked them,how much their house cost them,they gave me some answers which i couldnt quite comprehend but today,i manage to get some clue on it,hehehe...

A very basic home,not very expensive.

And then i took a step further and dig in more and found the below.

It gave me a rough gauge of their property pricing in the certain area and its types. Seriously,i arent interested to buy any properties in Batam nor rent one at this point of time. I just happen to chance upon it,dig in a little and who knows i may need the information in the future,hehehe...

Hmm...Nagoya Mansion is renting their apartment for 6 juta per month.

In my last trip,i have already paid (not exactly physically paid tho) nearly 2.5 juta for a 3 night stay. I am thinking,if i were to stay in Batam for 7 to 8 nights a month,wouldnt it be better that i rent a room there? (that is if i really do that,hehehe...)

Hmm...maybe in my next trip,i may go ask around out of fun...hehehe...and give those taxi drivers something to do.

Another unit for rent that looks pretty neat.

...and pretty affordable for all Sillyporean huh? Hehehe...

Now i am curious again,how much will Formosa Residence cost in terms of rental (or sale)? Hmm...may take at least 5 years to find out the final truth. (the last i heard,around S$92k+)

Just some digging in for curiosity reason/s, hehehe...if Tua Pek Kong allows it,may buy 1 or 2 of them for the fun of it.

Again,i talk only. Please ignore me if you do not like to read.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info