View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post

I was hoping uncle tee would do more and I could see if Wife was really knocked out or a willing participant.

I felt so jealous and upset, but at the same time, I’ve not been a saint myself. Watching Wife do with another man would make things even.
we are hoping you can write more and i could see that you are either terrible writer or not willing to write properly.

i felt so frustrated and upset, but at the same time, i'm not good in english myself. watching you repeating the same sentence every other 4 sentences made us cringe and make this story turn stale and bad.