View Single Post
Old 24-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

I manage to book her yesterday. Went down her place and waited 2hrs. And I can say its worth the effort. The whole session is good and the gfe feel is great

Name: Rong Rong

House: 1606

Looks: 8/10 sweet and demure and a nice attractive smile. She has long black hair flowing down to her breasts. Fair and standing at 1.68m tall

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural C cup with light brownish nipples. A must for Boobs Lovers. They were soft and firm, a sign of youthfulness, nice to knead and caress. And I simply love to lick her nipples.

Cathbath: 8.5/10 used fingernails to scratch my body very gently,kissed my body lightly and followed by boobs massage. It was not professional but it was fun.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction and deep throat. Love the way she sticked out her tongue licked from the tip to bottom of my penis & giving me the CFM stares.

Painting: 8.5/10 She enjoyed my painting. She moaned sensually and her legs open up wide to give me more access while i painted her nice pussy

Frenching: 9/10 Wet, spontaneous and passionate. The frenching part just come naturally and soon our lips were lock.

FJ: 8.5/10 We did cowgirl and reversed cowgirl… from reversed cowgirl we playfully maneuvered into a doggie position trying hard to not let my cock flick out … she was wet and so i failed … we continued with doggie, then spooned her and finished off in missionary as i bonk and played with her C. lastly good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural)

GFE: 9/10 Very strong, we had a good chat and her laughter sure is music to my ears. Totally non commercial feel.

Attitude: 8.5/10 positive and totally not a time watcher.

RTF: It is a foregone conclusion!

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me