View Single Post
Old 19-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nude traditional Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
It is very difficult to find someone attractive in legit massage places. Pretty girls in bkk has other work options (sex related) which they can earn more than 10 folds or a cozy secretarial job where they only need to look pretty or simply be someone's mistress. They do not need to slog it out working as a legit masseuse for the measly pay.

I have never done it in a legit place, but I guess 500 for HJ is reasonable and up to 1000 for BJ. Pop the question if you really have the feeling at that time, thai females are exceedingly tolerant towards such stuff but do it respectfully. Although given the environment where this is strictly prohibited by the boss, the most you can get I believe is a HJ as that is discreet and easier to hide rather than going down on you. Sex is out of the question. I understand you want get the thrill but it is not worth it in my opinion.
I remembered paying 1000baht for both my HJ experience in Hotel’s Spa. You know those that is linked to the hotel type. I haven’t got the hanky panky in those standalone spa. I normally avoided those that looks seedy.

I agree with u that standard of the girls are either milf or chui for proper massage place.

I shall try my luck for the upcoming business trip.