View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

i felt fucking dulan at that moment. wanted to just slide the glass door open and go wack uncle tee. he's always been a nice guy, so tamed. never thought he would take advantage of wife like that...

but then.

fuck sia..

i also felt turned on..

i hesitated. then also realise, i should wait to see if wife was really unconscious or a willing participant.

uncle tee licked her nipples until he song liao, he let go of her breast, hand slide in between her legs and spread them apart. wife one leg fell and hang from the sofa. can see uncle tee calm down liao. thought he some horny bastard rushing. now he slow down.. he licked her nipples like a pro. wife was moaning, can see her hand start to pull things. she turned on liao. luckily the glass window door not closed properly, i can hear. watched his hand slowly move around under her skirt. slide into her panties i suppose... he slowly finger her. he one hand hold her breast up to lick, the other hand slowly fingering her. wife body fidget around a lot. she was very turned on.

fuck..

my wife was getting molested..

but fuck la

i was damn turned on..

should i stop him??

but i still don't know..

was she a willing participant?!?!?

so many questions burned in my mind..

was this her first time with uncle tee??

have they done this many many times??

wah fuck la..

wife was moaning loudly liao!!!

wtf!!

she was moaning louder and louder!!

i could hear her cheebye chup juices sounds as uncle tee finger her faster and faster... uncle tee seemed worried that her moans were getting too loud. he quickly plant his lips onto hers. she grabbed his head and locked lips with uncle tee!

was she awake this whole time????