View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Personal note

i think before i embark on FKK journey, many SBF bros, warn me, about bad treatment,exorbitant prices. But i can understand cos if u live there, maybe u not so much thinking about chiong.

Either that or the FKK clubs whave not fully been explored. I find the gals there are clean(the fkk clubs conduct regular health checks), classy.

They are naked and therefore u already know what u going to get e.g. so if u dun like saggy breast or tummy fats, u can avoid.

U can chat with completely naked gals while sipping ur drinks(whcih in case if colossuem alchohol and non alchohol is free), if u interested u can get freebies in hanky ,panky on the couch.

The Fkk clubs have sauna, jaccuzzi pool. Colosuem have a swimming pool, a cinema and most of all many gals!

For me, i enjoy very much the whole experience which i deemed i cannot get anyhwere else in the world(definitely not Singapore so i will have to live on the scraps of geylang and some okts)!

It super-value for $ definitely with the quality of the gals and their service. No direspect but quality gals like Anna, and Sindy will not risk coming to Singapore to work where prositution is illegal.

In germany it is perfectly legal!

So those euros who come here, they may not have the same quality in fkk,

also may affect their gfe where the gals feels safe and relax as compared to stayng only in hotel room, not knowing if the next knock is AV policeman.

So with my reports, i will like to dismiss some myths:

1.That Asian men are treated badly by euro gals.

truth is:

In germany prostitution is job, they are pros, so no diff in race of customers, as long as u pay up.And treat the gals nicely.
The problem mnay lie in language, so try pick gals who speak english so they know what u want.

2.euro gals may have the killer looks but bad service:

truth is:
look at what i received from the beauties like Anna, Alexandra, Sindy, Leona

- bbbj, couch action, gfe, lotsa kissing and frenching, they enjoy pussy eating, licking and sucking breasts.
- remove condom for u and clean up for u.

i dun think i received it all time when i go geylang even when i pay S$100 for those rip off PRCs.

So bros, i say enuff of SEA and china. Next frontier is Europe, especially germany where als from allover europe come to work!

Hope to see more postings of europe FKK visit after this. Auf Wiedershen and Viele sparse.(goodbye and have fun!)

PS: feel free to pm me if got questions, i try to answer.