Old 03-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

It was a very bad week for me 2 weeks ago...I was so tempted to book Ms. Merah before depart to Singapore for a Biz Trip on Tuesday but my bad luck she has no available slots. Then, proceed to Happy City to book Yu or Mila but was told both of them already left and only Mandy and Kerry are working. Hmmm...what next, I proceed to GCC port to consider Tip as she was looking attractive in the photo. When I approach GCC, I noticed Tip was sleeping (at 2pm) and just woke up, so seems to be not happy welcoming me....then, I decided to leave the house without any action. Then, on the next day, I noticed Happy City advertise Pat and I quickly book her.
As usual, Alan provided the room number and when I entered the room, I was mesmerized by her seductive eyes. She gave me a hug and then I just rest in her bed for 5 minutes while chatting with her. Then, we took shower and she gave a me a nice massage by sitting on top of me. I can sense her arousing pussy touching my body and I couldn't control my temptation and started to DATY her while she gave me a BJ. I can sense that she could not take my DATY longer as she has been shivering and requested to stop after a while. She then sit on top of me and ride for a while, we changed a couple of position and final I hit my climax as the times up. This is my second round with Pat and certainly, I had a good time with her this time as compared to the earlier one.
Pat is definitely a girl to try as her eye contact while we are in action will drive us crazy.....Overall, I will give her 7/10.