Old 02-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
NightSwiftAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forbidden relationship between a Secondary School girl and her biology teacher

This started when I was in Sec 2, actually at that time I already find this science teacher quite hot and cute. Not very tall he is about 165cm. But he captured my heart so i decided to opt to go to the 2nd class instead of the 1st class which allows me to take biology instead of physics. My then boyfriend was 1yr my senior and he was strongly against it and we quarrel and broke up. Quite lame and silly but i do not want to get him involve to complicate things. So i was saying, let's call my teacher Mr L. Mr L at then just divorce with his wife and he was going thru emotional downturn and i happen to be there for him everytime.

Let the story begins
Jus to declare this is purely fiction and based on my imaginary. Mr L and I are still friends but i still like him. But the story is what i actually hope it happen between us.

It started with me trying to get his number because during that time the ten yrs series assesment is not out. He said he will help me find it or photocopy the last yr book. Then instead of talking about book, we started texting heavily and i grew emotionally attached to him. He is 30yo that year but there is no age gap between us. We called each other at night, we msn and also meet up after school for tuition.

There was once he was having a bad day as he quarrel with his ex wife. I dunno the reason he was crying but i accompany him. It was after school at 4pm and there is plenty of empty classroom hence we used the one in the top level and last corner because he is giving me private tuition 1-1 and not nice if others saw it. That day he was crying and i sat down beside him on the floor. He was so sad and depressed so i decided to give him a hug.