View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Maybe my definition of freelancers probably is different from yers.

We know the girls either from online dating sites/apps, from the streets (befriend them not asking them how much as the 1st sentence out from yer mouth), even from shops. Shops like clothing stores in shopping malls, restaurants, clean salons, etc.

A date is a must if u wanna score with them. But how long does those dates need to be depends on the girl's mood.
My personal record is 3 hours after the 1st meeting.
If u think i'm saying bullshit, pls do not down my points or i'll stop providing any assistance in this thread.
Thanks
You are picking up Regular girls then (non-freelance, non-working girl) and just paying/tipping them after the fact. Regular girls you do not need to pay at all, and this is why i was confused as i thought you found working girls you negotiated to $40, which sounds way to low for the VN freelance market.

I do not disagree with you, as I used to regularly pickup normal girls in other countries when i have the time, usually from malls, coffee shops and stores, and have been able to get them to bed after 1-2 dates. However, due to being new in VN, not knowing the language, and having limited time, i did not try for regular girls. My comments only relate to the 'freelance' market which i found disapointing. For someone staying longer in VN, picking up regular girls sounds more worthwhile than picking up freelancers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
wanted to stay at bui vien because of the happening nightlife (got bonk or not to me is not impt, most impt have fun and experience it), seems like the nightlife also out of my budget, think i go stay at ben thanh ward better and sleep early.
I think for first timer should stay at Bui Vien as more energetic environment, open later, and lots of things to see for tourist. Even if you don't take home girls from beer bars, can have a drink or two with a pretty viet and a fun night (just watch the number of LDs you buy). Yes, the 'dapao' is not cheap there, but not an excuse to not experience the atmosphere there. Maybe you will have better luck than me, and hook girls at a better rate?