View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM - Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Another option for freelancer, is to get contacts directly from massage shop girls.

If you walk along Le Thanh Ton @ Thai Van Lung (around Little Tokyo) you'll see the many massage shops geared towards Japanese outside asking you for massage, and grabbing your arm.

I talk to many of these girls, and get their contacts. Many of these girls are willing to go to your hotel if you appear well mannered and decent. I got two contact late at night, and they were willing to come to my hotel for around 1M. I never took there offer, but kept their contact as backup if needed.
Le Thanh Ton, Haagen Dazs junction toward Thai Van Lung, massage shop is quite decent.
But the massage shop opposite of from Haagen Dazs toward Ton Duc Thang have action. Hint..they have individual room

I remember there is one massage shop at Ngo Van Nam...Lady offer to go room after work..