View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Agree that if you spend time ti build up rapport, you will get better service. However, some bros don't have time (only a few days) or social skills to do this (to be blunt and honest). This is what makes it challenging for a beginner.

Can you tell us where your friend picked up $40 freelancers? Its hard enough to find freelancers in HCM, but at that price is unheard of. VN girls are probably the most greedy, selfish, and money-minded girls i've ever meet in my punting career. There is no way he pulled $40 freelancer at places like Apocalypse - those girls are Sharks and start out asking $300USD.
the $40 freelancers are not pick-ups.
He just get to know them, and know that they provide special services for a price, build rapport with them.... then they lower their price. Its not far from giving it to him for free, just that they need to earn some income as they're either out of job or barely earning enough to pay rent.