View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sex Glossary A-Z

Testes - male reproductive glands that produce sperm and make hormones, primarily testosterone
Testosterone - the main sex hormone in males
Thrombosis - blood clots that can impair blood circulation
Trichomoniasis - an infection caused by a microscopic parasite that lives in fluids of the vagina or under the foreskin of the penis
Tubal ligation - surgical procedure in which the fallopian tubes are disconnected to prevent pregnancy; permanent means of birth control, difficult and costly to reverse

Unscheduled bleeding - bleeding from the vagina other than the normal period/menstruation
UTI - urinary tract infection

Vagina - in females; the canal leading from the vulva to the uterus
Vaginismus - condition in which natural lubrication of the vagina doesn't occur and lower vaginal muscles tighten into spasm
Vasectomy - surgical procedure that blocks the male's sperm duct preventing sperm from entering the ejaculate
Vulva - female outer reproductive organ, entrance of the vagina

Wet dreams - when a male ejaculates sperm during his sleep
Withdrawal - refers to male withdrawing his penis from a female's vagina before ejaculation; used by some as a means of contraception

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here