View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sex Glossary A-Z

Genital herpes - a viral infection of the genital area
Glans - the end of a penis that contains the urethral opening that allows urine and semen to pass from the body
Gonorrhea - bacterial infection of the genital area

Hepatitis b
- a viral infection that affects the liver, transmitted through unprotected sex
Heterosexual - one whose sexual attraction and desire is for people of the opposite sex
HIV - human immunodeficiency virus, the virus that causes AIDS
Homosexual - one whose attraction and desire is for people of the same sex
Hormones - chemical messengers dispersed by the blood that act on target organs. Main organs involved in hormone production are the pituitary, pancreas, ovary, testes, thyroid and adrenal
HPV - sexually transmitted human papillomaviruses, viruses associated with cancer of the cervix
Hymen - the thin membranous fold partially closing the lower end of the virginal vagina
Hysterectomy - surgical removal of the uterus

Infertility - the inability to conceive a child
IUCD - intrauterine contraceptive device

Labia majora - outer lips on both sides of the vaginal opening which are covered with pubic hair
Labia minora - inner lips which lie between the outer lips and run along the edge of the vagina
Lea Contraceptive - soft, silicone device inserted into the vagina in front of the cervix to prevent sperm from entering
Libido - the natural desire for sexual intercourse

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here