View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Secrets of a good blow-job

Most women (and gay men) have experienced jaw soreness from giving fellatio. In fact, it takes most people a few weeks of giving regular fellatio to not feel sore afterwards. In addition to practice, there are some secrets to giving good fellatio. If you are a man, please stop reading here. This tip is for females only.

Use your mouth for the tip of the penis, and let your hand to the rest of the work. This technique is most effective when you lubricate the shaft of his penis with copious amounts of saliva. The combination of a ‘hand-job’ and a ‘blow-job’ enables you to provide your partner with more stimulation than just ‘deep throating’ him. In addition, you are saving your jaw a lot of work. Using your hand and mouth actually enables you to become more creative. You can have your hand and mouth moving in the same direction, opposite directions, sideways. In addition, you could use your mouth on his balls, while your hand is focused on the tip of his penis. Lastly, you can use one of your fingers in his anus, as your other hand is on his ball and your tongue is licking his penis. Trust me, with all this additional stimulation, he will never even notice that you are no longer even attempting to deep throat him. Remember, by taking less of him into your mouth at once, you will a) no longer get sore and b) become more creative in how you use your hands!

A common mistake that women make is to rush into giving fellatio without the proper foreplay. By the time you actually get around to putting your mouth on his penis, he should be so aroused that he will not be able to last very long. The build up is an often forgotten about phase that is critical. Thus, take a few minutes and ask yourself, prior to giving fellatio, how have you excited him? In what ways have you enticed him to want sex?

Lastly, do not forget, you can always tell your partner that it is a ‘turn-on’ to watch him masturbate. Then, when he is close to orgasm, you can join him by placing your mouth over his penis. This way, you do not have to do all the work yourself. In addition, to getting him to help bring himself to orgasm without his knowledge, you can also be taking notes on how he likes to be touched. Sometimes watching is more informative than verbal communication

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here