Old 07-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nippleduster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Where to find Local Malay Gals

Been a while since i posted a FR but just visited Mango of Aariana spa Austin and i figure she's the worst one.

I’d booked myself a hour slot. Went into the room took off my clothes and lay there and wait. There she comes wearing a blue black spaghetti strap top. she came into the room sit besides me and told me to wait awhile and she started playing phone. After 15 minutes she started to massage me.

The massage wasn't exactly pleasant or relaxing, and i felt slightly frustrated at feeling the minutes of my precious half-hour tick away while my bones were unnecessarily kneaded. Then to add insult to injury (literally), she paused and said in a scolding tone "okay tak? sakit?" i felt like a naughty schoolchild being told off for not doing what they're told. Face down, all i could do was squeak out a "yes!"

lying there, i was now feeling not only frustrated but somehow guilty for not relaxing enough! This was becoming the most stressful session ever. How many girls i've been with or booked before, this is the first time i've got this treatment!
Then here comes the batin, she just vibrating and throbbing her hands instead of stroking. The helllll.

cut the actions. go for the stats:

Pic Resemblance: 90% pic what you see is what you get
Looks:2/10 Quite good looking but the attitude give that away.
Boobs:9/10 fake boobs
Massage: 0/10 NOT GOOD AT ALL
GFE: FUCK OFF?
RTF: NOT IN A MILLIONS YEAR

just want to help brothers out. Please dont take her. you could save your cash from being burnt.