Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I was in Rowell yesterday checking out the Malaysian LB houses. My first stop was the house closest to Serangoon Rood. Many Malaysian LBs sitting on the steep staircase. One of them caught my eye. Pretty, fair, long straight hair dyed in a light colour and slim. She did not wear the same type of clothes that the other Malaysians wore. Instead she wore clothes a bit more revealing than the rest. Okay, target acquired, lock and loaded. Signal my intentions to the guardian of the gate and I went up the staircase and chose her.

Upstairs was air-conditioned which was great. I asked her for her name and she told me Shirley. I asked her if she was Malaysian. Malay? Chinese? She told me she was Thai!

Shirley is from Phuket and she is here with one more Thai LB. We undressed and paid her $30. Shirley is a post-op. I asked if I can bang her ass but she said I was "big". Well, not to my eyes.

Anyway we started with CBJ. Tried to kiss her but she seems not into that. I then asked her for 69. In that position I gave Shirley a good assriming. I was obvious from her moaning that she liked it a lot. Can finger her halfway before she said "pain".

She got on top of me and inserted my dick in her pussy. She was rocking me cowgirl and her pussy is not half bad. After a while we changed to doggy position and I banged her hard while playing with her asshole. Pulled out my dick and put one and then two fingers in her fake cheebye while licking her ass. Pussy felt like the real deal so her doctor must have done a great job. Finally stuck my dick back in her pussy and rammed it all the way to climax.

On my way down the staircase I saw her Thai friend. Also fair but not as cute as Shirley. Not sure if she is post-op or not.

Shirley said she will be here for 1 month. So if you do go there and want to try Tom Yum instead of Nasi Lemak you can look for her. As I said she is fairer than the others, dress differently and long dyed straight hair. If she is not there she may be busy with customer so take a 5 to 10 minute stroll around Desker/Rowell before making your way back again.

RR
Went down last night after reading this FR. Saw Shirley and her friend but some guy was faster than me and took Shirley 1st. Nodded to her friend and we both went up.

Post op as well, no kissing and CBJ. Service was so so with a little moaning. Emptied everything inside her in missionary and left.

Saw a couple of good looking malaysian LBs there as well.