Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kangtao2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in
Cheers.
Hi, bro,
I would like to know which orchardz hotel you r mention?
I found
1) Orchardz hotel , Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta, Jakarta, Jakarta Pusat‎ 10730
Indonesia
2) Orchardz hotel Industri , ORCHARDZ HOTEL, Jl. Industri Raya No. 8, Gunung Sahari – Jakarta 10720, Indonesia

Please give advice for above accommodation. How about travel hotel and classics hotel, that you guys always recommend.