Old 01-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grimriper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My buddy's wife

I still continue to went to my buddy's house as usual but with a different feeling. When I went to the kitchen and his wife is also in the kitchen too, i grab and groped her perky butt. My buddy was in the living room. The feeling was quite thrilling as I am doing something so despicable and secretive without my buddy knowing what had happen. As i was groping her butt, my rod harden and i whisper to her "feel like fucking you now". But the chance was not there as my buddy is around.

Then after a while my buddy went to take a shower and my opportunity comes. I asked her to have a quick one but she dont want as my buddy is at home. But I told her i cant stand it anymore, need her to settle my hardened rod. So she said she can give BJ and i agree immediately and strip my pants.

She kneeled on her knees and gave me a rolling good BJ. I was fondling her smooth silky hair while she was sucking like ice-cream. Her face was damn horny. I was looking in the direction of the master bedroom in case my buddy comes out. Things was just nice. I shot a loads of warm cum into her mouth. SHe wanted to spit out but i told her to swallow it. THen I heard the toilet door open and my buddy is out. SHe has no choice but to swallow my cum .

I quickly pulled up my pants and his wife continue doing her chores.
What a thrilling moment