View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
One day,i may do a write up on how a 10 year old kid can also go to Batam for a 2D1N holiday trip alone by carrying lots of money with him (maximum cash limits can be up to S$20k per pax,hehehe...). It would be quite close to how any adults who would walk-through in Batam,hehehe... <10 year old kid Batam Walk-through guide> sounds like a good name for the story,hehehe...

The ending moral of that story might likely be, to spend lesser than a 10 year old kid who hold lots of cash in hand,not every sillyporean can...to spend more than him/her, ALL Sillyporean also can,hehehe...
Tis is gng 2 sounds like fun,will b looking fwd 2 see hw u write yr 10 yr old kid btm travel story.

i jus read back all the recent failed trip frm newbies. Some time ago, the fail rate 4 newbies following yr basic guide written here has been close 2 nothing,but the most recent fail rates were way higher 4 newbies who claimed they read the thread. Cn't help noticed they aldy took their veri first step wrong by nt stayin in the basic guide's mentioned hotel.

They were new,they read but perhaps too prideful 2 take in good advice. Failure is almost impossible 2 avoid in their cases.