View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
graveson is the biggest loss, in my humble opinion.
Agreed. Dacourt n Matarazzi r great players but they didn't play with their hearts on their sleeves unlike Gravesen...Rooney was a great distraction to the team because of his superstar status....Everton went on to perform so much better after he was sold....Guess that's the reason why Moyes is not going for household names in to fill the ranks at Goodison Park....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
hahaha... gravesen is last seen playing for the celticos and his temper there has become legendary becos strachan can never seem to let him finish his 90mins just like in madrid...
Like manager like player LOL....Anyway, Gravesen is rumoured to be eyeing a move back to EPL but personally I think this is more trash talk by his agents egging for a move....