View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Pride of MOE: Art teacher found guilty of molesting 13-year-old male student

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE — A secondary school art teacher who engaged in sex talk with a student and claimed trial to molestation charges was found guilty on Monday (July 16).

District Judge John Ng convicted the 38-year-old of three charges of outrage of modesty following a ten-day trial. The judge said he was convinced of the accused’s guilt, based on the “totality of the evidence”.

The teacher, who has been suspended from duty since February 2016, will be back in court on Aug 14, when he is expected...

Pride of MOE: Art teacher found guilty of molesting 13-year-old male student

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.