View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Sexual Positions *For the coordinated couple in a rush*

A true quickie, for the super coordinated couple-- try standing and having sex. In the ideal world, both people would be of similar heights, or one person could be strong enough to lift the other person to reach the right level. Women need to tilt their pelvic, so that the vagina is forward, and easier to access. The person with a penis/or dildo either need to squat a bit or have the woman be on a small stool. However, if the woman is taller, then her partner may need to stand on the small stool. This type of intercourse seems to work well on staircases in an office building, down a dark alley, in the middle of a graveyard and other such forbidden places. I highly recommend at least one person wearing a skirt or some other such clothing, which will allow for easy access.

Sexual Positions * For the uncoordinated couple in a rush*

The woman puts her hands on a chair, desk, couch or wall, leans forward, butt into the air. The person with a penis/dildo penetrates her from behind. The woman will need to tilt her pelvic region to easy the entry of the dildo/penis into her vagina. The person from behind can controls the frequency of the thrusting. To help steady him, he/she can hold onto her butt/hips and thrust. Often couples enjoy hard thrusting. This position is much easier to achieve than the standard face-to-face position. This position is great because in addition to intercourse, it allows the person from behind to massage the woman's breasts, give big hugs and even manually stimulate her vagina with his/her hands. This position can also work well in a stairwell, in an office setting or in a graveyard. It is easy to use this position to have a 'quickie'.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here