View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Ejectjoy,

If you have not tried Xin Yi @ 54A, you could consider her. She is 1.66m, slender and offer very good service. Lookwise, very presentable. Cheers!
Thanks for telling me abt Xin Yi of 1654A. Unfortunately, I have not tried any of the tall gals in that house. Had to rely on info from another brother who has tried Jia Jia and Mai Zi to provide info abt them.

As you may know, I only capture data on height, whether they french and boobs size (and type - natural or enhanced) on these tall gals. If any brother has tried any unlisted tall gals and could provide the data or simple FR, that will be very good.

Once I tried them, I'll correct the data if there is any inaccuracy.