View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollanto View Post
Went for a session yesterday and promised to submit a MR.

My session was done by Ling Ling Jie's disciple. Chose to do half massage and half JG. The massage on my lower legs were painful, otherwise the overall massage was very good and strong. Seems like there are some trainees there to learn the art.

Then came the JG. Diagnosis was that I needed 前列腺 treatment. This treatment is only done by Ling Ling Jie. Not knowing what was that, decided to just to it at extra cost and a healthier brother. Need to be on all fours and then kena deflowered by her finger. It was a painful experience with fluid coming out from the brother. Treatment was over in less than 5 mins but I was told that I needed a 2nd session as not everything is cleared. After that, we continued with the usual JG. Therapist was doing and explaining to the trainee. I was also told that if can make love that is the best and most natural. Try not to PCC too much. I didn't ask about BJ and receiving HJ.

I was asked if I can stay for extra time for the trainee to trial. Free JG, why not... so agreed to let her try. Being in experienced, her technique and amount of strength was not there. I felt like a hamster during the session than enjoying myself. The extra session lasted for 20 mins and Ling Ling Jie called an end to it.

Went back to do research on 前列腺 treatment. It's actually prostate milking or massage. There are lots of articles and even youtube videos on it. Overall it was a unique experience. Hope to see some performance change. Will go back for my 2nd session as it is better to let the pros do this kinda things.
thanks for support