View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: grand paragon spa

First time try out this place.
Facilities in good condition.
They have local Chinese malaysians, sabah, viet and a korean.
purely bonk is viet at rm198, locals at rm238 and korean at rm360
massage by old auntie is 98 and they got discounted package price for old auntie massage n viet/local. korean no discount.

asked to take a look at the korean and waited for her to be free. Captain led me to her own private room, the door opened and a petite slim girl appeared. Looks not too bad but seems to have no boobs. Ok and then entered the room. Looks to be in her mid 20s.
She can speak English. Not sure if really korean or not as i used my basic korean to speak to her and she refused to answer in korean. LOL.
She said she is from Busan though. Long hair stretched all the way down to her waist.

Shower on my own and then when I stepped out of the shower, she was already completely nude and sitted at the edge of the bed. A cups with slim. really slim with no fats but her bum is big and round. Very coquettish expression on her face. Nice!

She backed herself up the bed and laid down. I followed and then started a round of passionate french kissing. Kissed her ears, neck, down to her nipples which became erect upon teasing, down to her clean shaven pussy. No smell at all and no KY used, started licking and sucking away at her clit. She wiggled and moaned away. Back to frenching. My little bro got hot and ready and i almost went in but controlled and asked for cap. Cap on and then bonk away. She shuddered a few times and used her fingernails to run along my flank. Very good stereo sound effect and genuine moans. This girl is not bad! Released and she let me remain inside, hugged for some time before pulling out.

Showered and got lots of goodbye hugs, assgrabs and kisses.