View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1667 Anne outstanding service

Just to answer a few questions stated above.

1. I don’t like the boss, I only like the girls. Nothing that I mentioned regarding supporting this house. To tell the truth, if I run the house the business should improve by a lot. Sometime the boss answering of passer by euquiries actually turn away the customers. He is a big asshole, loan toad. Whole fucking day do fuck off except on a small galaxy tab. The girls should be cursing him for the damage done.
The shop without these two gems could have to close down. Fucking lucky asshole.

2. I have been regular at this house for only one reason, It has very well located carpark with 4 lots right at the front. No parking issues and The cars can be seen from the shop.

3. The renovation is outdated. Who cares, I am going for the girls after all. I only focus on what I want.

4. I have never rtf any girls more than 4 times, but these are the only 2 girls that I keep RTF, Never regrette. I have met Bei Bei for more than 25 times and will goes in till she return home.

5. I prefect Bei Bei more than Anne, she understand me better, most people say Anne better in service, but all depends on what you are looking for. Each has their own strength and weakness.