Old 15-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Unclemichelin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Ozawa from Bro Iconick. Bro Iconick was responsive, and booking process was pretty smooth.

Looks: 8/10.
Exactly like photos, just look slightly older, but still very pretty. One look and can tell its her. Age seems accurate, about 28.

Frenching: 8/10
Lots of kisses, very passionate and proactive. Started almost when i stepped in, and even up till the time i left, she still took the initiative to kiss.

BBBJ: 7/10
BJ was slow and steady, which i prefer over the fast and furious style.

Body: 9/10
Really nice body.Slim with nice proportionate body,boobs were not overly big or too small. Body was very well maintained.Ass was firm and toned,not those flabby type, great for doggy.

FJ: 8/10
Very accommodating, and gave very sensual moans in english, really stimulated by her expressions and moans. Would have preferred some ‘Kimochi’ perhaps, to complete the japanese experience haha.

GFE: 10/10
Had some time left after main action was done. She nicely offered to massage. Quite relaxing, and had a pretty good conversation with her. Communication was not an issue as she speaks pretty good english. The little gestures such as politely helping to undress and putting my clothes neatly away really completes the gfe.

Overall: 9/10. Ozawa provides really top notch service. The way she carries herself and the little things that she does, really makes the experience like having one with a japanese gf. Highly recommended despite the price tag.