Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Please reward me with points if you like the special photo.

I never share one photo I have. The photo below is left is Miyuki in 30 years old taken by boss.

The special photo on the right is never shared before. This is taken by professor at our college. He chased her 3 years and finally convinced her to pose nude for him just before graduation. He have even tried to have sex after shooting yet he only made to her breasts and lips...

He often ask her to pose for him but with cloth on... he confessed his love for her many times... Just a few weeks before graduation he took her to his home and gave her wines.... finally Miyuki agreed to pose nude....

I got this photo from Miyuki after our marriage.... This is only one photo I have yet professor took her photo more than 500 photo in 4 hours of shooting...

Sorry I have trouble posting photo here again... for now only paid member...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki30s&college.jpg (465.8 KB, 184 views)