View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

2nd bonk of the day

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:H210

Background
She was from Ho chi min, not sure is it first time work in VIP but seem experience. I never see her before in VIP before. Very nice pics in the wechat as stated.

样貌:★★★★★
Young cheeky,chio, naughty, playful and wild type in her earlier 20s.

身材:★★★★★
Slim, sexy and petite, school gal ladies type body shape with small neh neh. Easy to carry to bonk type.Nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar or mark on her on body, have small tattoo at the bad area

服务:★★★★★
The moment we enter the room. We hug and cuddle and also she kept playing with my goatee. Shower for me like a big baby, wash every inch of my body clean clean. After drying myself, I lie face down and she apply lotion and rub to lick my back from had to toe follow by ice licking and hot licking treatment. Later she signal me to turn over, same as the back with hot and cold treatment occasionally teasing and hand job and tools. Hot and cold ass rim till i cannot tahan too. At that point, i was already busy rubbing her clitoris. The feeling was so shiok.

口交:★★★★★
After that, she proceed to suck my balls. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Slowly and gently, I hold on to her head and she blow me. I mouthfucked her deep and push in it in for a super deepthroat and I can feel she chewing my cock. The swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. I was again busy rubbing her wet wet pussy and fondling her already erected nipple.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
Lot of cuddling and hugging with high gf feel. Good attitude no rushing.willing to please and able to communicate in simple chinese.

吃鲍鱼:★★★★★
Lick her stomach and navel. Followed by her tigh and inner tigh. Her pussy was hairy type. Wet n super tight with no smell. She hold on to my head and she was so shiok when I lash out every stroke on her clitoris. As I lash in fast, she shiver and her body tremble and let out soft n sexy moan.

做爱:★★★★★
I cannot tahan as I insert my tool into her wet pussy. She cling on to my hip area tightly with her arm n leg. We french like lover and I lick her neck and the back of the ear as I pump her in a up and down position. I go into fast deep and accerlate my speed,I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Every stroke I go in, she was moaning and whining in climax and the piak piak sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. It make me feel like fucking a young school gal.I ram her fast and furious till I shoot all the soldiers out.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk overall. She is confirm the RTF type. Sure no regret and worth to try.Will bookmark her for next visit. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man
I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily