View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking Indian and Malays Girls

Been with a couple of malay gals.

All I can say is if you want to makan rendang, you better keep your stamina levels up.

Hari hari mau banyak kali :P

There was this time I was still across the causeway, used to know this rendang, she worked in my company..... she wears the Islamic headgear and only wears the baju kurung.

One time we had to go for a business trip, she drove on the way back from Penang to KL we somehow got to talk about sex and she somewhat wanted to know if I had a big penis, told her yeah..... and she really wanted to know how big it was....... I told her to know how big she gotta try it.............. jokingly. It was already approaching the evening prayer time when we reached the Tapah R+R, she pulled in, parked and asked me to wait in the car.

She went to the toilet.... 2 minutes later, she opened the door, reclined my seat and said she must have it straight away.

Got 'raped' by her 2 times. I freaked out cos it was during the prayer time and the place was crowded.... even after that 2 times..... while driving back she kept 'warning' she was not finished yet.

Had known a few more rendangs and one similarity with all of them is they are extremely horny all the time.